Founded in Parma in 1877 out of a small bread and pasta shop, Barilla is today a world leader in the markets of pasta and crispbread and pasta sauces in continental Europe and bakery products in Italy. In Central Europe Barilla is a growth driver and anchor in its categories and a top-of-mind brand. Barilla is recognized worldwide as a symbol of Italian know-how and has one way of doing business: "Good for You, Good for the Planet". This means caring for the wellbeing of people and the planet in everything Barilla does. Our corporate headquarters are located in Parma, Italy and the Central European Office is in Cologne, Germany.
For our Austrian office, based in Innsbruck, we are seeking to engage a Future Leader (f_m_d) - Sales & Marketing.
As a Future Leader you will be prepared to take over a leadership position within our organization in which you will influence and shape the future of Barilla. During this time, you will be a full member of the respective department, be responsible for your own projects and you will support the manager in the day-to-day business activities. It also includes formal trainings, business mentorship, experience in the field sales and additionally a key project which you drive to success. You will complete two assignments of approximately 12 months each in any of the following three areas:
- Key Account Management: You will take over responsibility for regional customers, perform potential analyses, develop customer-related concepts and drive measures (objectives, planning, implementation and control). Furthermore, you will plan, implement and monitor listings, distributions and activities concerning sales volumes, promotions and placement. In addition you will support the local sales team in day by day tasks.
- Trade Marketing: You will support with the definition and implementation of the trade marketing strategy mix for each product and sales channel (including listings, POS, pricing, promotions and shelf placement) as well as preparing communication materials.
- Consumer Marketing: You will actively participate in defining the most effective marketing plans while guaranteeing consistent monitoring of the performance of the managed products and the market in terms of supply and demand trends.
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, marketing or a comparable area (MSc degree preferred)
- First work experience within the FMCG industry, e.g. through internships
- You have an international profile with fluent German or Swiss German and English skills, e.g. through studies abroad
- You convince through your problem solving and analytical skills and very strong communication skills
- You bring a high level of autonomy, proactivity and engagement as well as being a team player
- With your eagerness to learn and develop you are ready to shape your own career path and the future of Barilla
- You have a passion for food and the Mediterranean lifestyle
- You will be given a high level of responsibility with international work assignments that will ultimately help you grow along your individual career path
- Maximize your potential with on-the-job training, regular feedback, full access to our trainings and a personal mentor
- Grow with our learning & development programs, that have been awarded with "Gold Excellence" by Brandon Hall Group
- The possibility to get involved in national and international Diversity & Inclusion projects
- A focus on your well-being by offering pasta, sauces and crispbread
- Access to our full product range, Corporate Benefits Program and an excellent insurance coverage
- One-week trip to the Headquarters of Barilla in Parma as part of the Onboarding
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home at least 40%
- Attractive office space and very good access to local transportation
- A dynamic, motivated team with a very positive, inclusive working culture with flat hierarchies
- Innsbruck, embedded between two of the biggest economic areas in EU, offers you short distances and leisure possibilities that guarantee an optimal work-life balance