6-month Internship | From January to June 2022 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | More than 50 opportunities
Before starting … How does our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling your CV information, you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover the Luxury Division
The emotions and diversity of our customers are the drivers of our innovation and disruptiveness. Our passion for developing high-quality formulas, breath-taking experiences, premium and personalized products, is the key for our timeless success. We express a unique vision of luxury through our iconic 22 international brands.
The diversity of our brand portfolio allows us to be agile and creative. For us, luxury is not only about fashion brands, but also about more alternative ones who thrive for excellence and contemporary heritage. This includes fashion brands (Giorgio Armani, Diesel, Cacharel, Viktor & Rolf, Ralph Lauren, Maison Margiela, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent), historical brands (Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein) and unconventional brands which aim to change the rules of luxury (Urban Decay, Clarisonic, Shu Uemura and Kiehl's).
Our 36 International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers. In Marketing for the Luxury Division, we offer more than 50 inspiring internship opportunities with very rich and different missions/responsibilities for you to get the perfect match with your career aspirations.
So what does your Job look like?
Marketing is a big word, especially in a Group like L’Oréal and particularly in a competitive and fast-moving environment, such as the beauty & cosmetics market. So what does that mean now concretely?
Below you will find the main missons that L’Oréal can offer to you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch.
- Development Marketing Strategy As a project manager for marketing developement you will be at the heart of creating concepts, starting with a blank piece of paper, imagining the next launches of innovative products and services that respond best to our consumers needs, while being the guardian of the brands’ DNA. At the same time, you are responsible for the analysis of the brands performance, to be the eyes and ears of our competitors’ activities and a partner for the different markets all over the world.
- Operational Marketing Strategy Who says operational marketing says business proximity, launch strategy and strong partnership with our sales forces. As an operational marketer, you collaborate strongly with the international development teams, while adapting the assets to best fit to your market needs. You will have the role of a business developer, responsable for your brands performance, trusted advisor to your stakeholders and creative mind, imagining the best solutions for your market. This role can be on different levels: on Country level (responsible for the french market), on Zone level (for specific geographical zones, such as Eastern or Western Europe) or on Travel Retail level (looking after our retail assets in airports and train stations)
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No marge of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen! ) or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Monthly Salary : 1.250€ (for Master 1), 1.400€ (for Master 2), 1.550€ (for MBA).
- Unlimited access to the "L'Oréal MyLearning Plateform" to boost your competencies development.
You want to deep dive into the Luxury Divison, check these useful links:
- All you need to know about the Luxury Division, here
- Listen to Cyril CHAPUY, (L'Oréal Luxe President), and Daniel CHAN (Chief Digital Officer, Luxe) here
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you