Are you curious to see what lies on the back end of recruitment? Are you up to the challenge to interview and assess the candidates? Sign up now!
As part of our Talent Acquisition team, you will be directly involved and responsible in managing the internship program in our EU Headquarter. You will have autonomous responsibility to source and screen applications while working with the hiring manager community to ensure all hiring processes go as smoothly as possible.
You will also support the European Talent Acquisition Team with tasks such as, but not limited to:
- Proactive sourcing of candidates
- Campus & Online events organization
- Logistical and administrative support and other ad-hoc tasks.
We are looking for candidates who should be following a Bachelor's or Master's degree in one of the following disciplines or equivalent:
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
The preferred internship start date lies between December 1st 2021 and January 2022. The ideal candidate is available to work 4-5 days a week for at least 5 months.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and creative thinkers. Also we expect you to have:
- Interest in human resources
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills as you will be involved in many different tasks
- 550 euros per month compensation on full-time basis
- Commuting allowance (if applicable)
- Specific training offerings during your Internship to support your development
- Team-oriented and highly international environment, in which you get responsibility and the possibility to test your talents
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer!
Only applications in English will be considered! Applicants need to be registered as students at a Dutch university for the whole duration of the internship.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.