Spark is a startup inside the startup. You will be working in a small team, inside a well known Paris startup. You will be reporting to both co-founders of Spark, to help them scale the project.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Implement new tools for teams to use for daily tasks management.
- Create, update and maintain automations for the different teams inside the project, to increase efficiency.
- Track and provide project status reports and ensure all stakeholders across all teams are informed of project progress.
- Deliver projects on time, within scope and (where applicable) on budget.
- Identify new axes for process and tool improvements and efficiencies.
- Track data for teams inside the project.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Gap year or end of study internship
- You’re a Google Suite/MS Office pack expert (especially Excel/Sheets)
- You have great people skills and are gifted at managing relationships and stakeholders
- You love analyzing a data set and turning it into actionable information
- You’re never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always looking for ways to optimize
- You can ruthlessly prioritize and juggle multiple subjects in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and French (other languages are a plus!)
- Interview with your future manager & another team member
- Speero interview to make sure you're aligned with Meero's spirit & values
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.