Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you are willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be!
Faurecia’s VIE Program?
The VIE Program of Faurecia is an international young graduate program, which enables young graduates native from the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28 to work for one of our subsidiary around the world!
Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. For further information, please visit the following link: https://www.civiweb.com/ and http://careers.faurecia.com/job-offers
PLEASE NOTE: your application must be submitted in English to be considered by our non-French speaking teams in our plants worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: as part of your international development, you cannot perform a VIE in the country of your citizenship.
Your position and environment?
Our Faurecia Clean Mobility Business Group is looking for you as a VIE Plant FES&P Engineer for its site in Bakov, Czech Republic.
Your role and responsibilities?
The role of the FES&P Plant engineer is to contribute to plant performance and profitability with direct labor focus and the FES (Faurecia Excellence System) operating principles application. At Plant level, provide FES expertise (HSE, Quality, EE, PC&L and Production system) based on 11 lean manufacturing principles to contribute to achieve operational business targets. They will contribute to the Plant MOD (Main d’Oeuvre Direct) cost budget construction & achievement, through efficient “MOD cost management” & “MOD cost improvement plan”. They will be required to support FES network animation in the plant.
Your main missions will be to
- Follow up on the FES deployment plan, to support the Plant Improvement Plan (PIP) execution
- Provide, according to the needs, FES knowledge and skills to the plant team through training, coaching and education
- Participle to FES Principles in Programs from design stage (lean process design, MIFD, validation of Equipment design, cardboard workshop activities, Standardized Work, OHP (Organizing Human aspects of Production), process layout, packaging, etc..)
- Ensure routing and coefficient data management methodology is correctly applied and respected, for direct standard and actual Labor cost accuracy
- Ensure DLE/DLP tracking process linked with the DL cost % results
- Support SW construction and adherence, development of OHP (primarily GL and Supervisor role and routines), as the main foundations to achieve high levels of operational performance
- Support the implementation of FES improvement tools for production reliability, change over Standards (flexibility), reduction of Line stoppages, Line balancing, and overall MOD efficiency
- Ensure identification of MOD “Productivity Potential
- Contribute to the lead time reduction though the implementation of continuous flow, layout optimization, pull-system and speed up flows works
- Contribute to deploy FES culture at Supervisors & GAP Leader level
- Propose and promote best practices within the Plant (FES Network)
- Participate in Division level workshops to test the new” lean concept” or advanced tools
The mission will last 12 months (renewable once up to 12 months).
Who are you?
- Graduated from Engineering or related fields.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience within a production environment
- Network animation, coaching and influencing/persuasion skills
- Ability to train and coach within the plant
- Continuous improvement mind set
- Ability to master change
- Understand basic P&L (Profit & Loss) and operational levers
- Problem Diagnosis and analytic skills to understand contexts and define/support the definition of action plans
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to adhere to Faurecia’s Code of Ethics and Code of Management
Ready to take on a new challenge? Apply and join us!