Faurecia’s VIE Program?
The VIE Program of Faurecia is an international young graduate program, which enables young graduates native from the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28 to work for one of our subsidiary around the world!
Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. For further information, please visit the following link: https://www.civiweb.com/ and http://careers.faurecia.com/job-offers
PLEASE NOTE: your application must be submitted in English to be considered by our non-French speaking teams in our plants worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: as part of your international development, you cannot perform a VIE in the country of your citizenship.
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”
Our Faurecia Clean Mobility- Europe Division is looking for a PC&L (Production Control & Logistics) Improvement Coordinator m/f for its plant in Mlada, Czech Republic
The role of the Improvement Coordinator, in the context of the deployment of the Faurecia Excellence System (FES), is to drive the implementation of Production Control & Logistics (PC&L) tools and methodologies within a plant.
The main missions of the role are:
- Ensure plant implementation of PC&L methods and tools.
- Provide plant with PC&L standards: Material Information Flow Analysis (MIFA), Milk run, leveling, etc.
- Define PC&L deployment objectives on a semi-annual basis and build up an action plan in cooperation with the plant and division PC&L managers.
- Set up the means to achieve the action plan and ensure results.
- Support management in the implementation of PC&L tools and provide technical support to other functions.
- Communicate Improvement initiatives: train and coach plant employees when necessary and carry out progress workshops in accordance with the plant PC&L manager.
- Propose, in coordination with the Production System Efficiency coordinator, visual management systems in order to improve reactivity in case of problems.
- Identify and implement best practices.
- Ensure Know-how capitalization and check that standard forms are used.
The length of the VIE is 12 months.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Master's degree in engineering or logistics
- Fluent in English, Portuguese desirable
- Experience in production/logistics in an industrial environment
- Excel or Access Expert
- SAP knowledge appreciated
- International mind set, overseas experience a plus
- Good communication skills / team player