WHO WE ARE
We are a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people. We have always been committed to making the best glasses possibile to enable people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms.
A unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples and prestigious licensed brands such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Valentino and Versace is among Luxottica's core strenghts
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for passionate, creative and entrepreneurial intern, to join our Global Employer Branding team at our Milan Headquarter, one of the most attractive fashion capitals in the world. You will have the chance to give your contribution, being involved from Day-1 in exciting Employer Branding projects aimed to strengthen the Luxottica presence as an employer of choice globally. On this role you will have the chance to prove yourself in different activities, from organizing exciting events with students to create engaging contents for our social media in order to attract specific target audiences.
Ready for it?
- Contribute at the development of our global On-Campus strategy by coordinating existing partners (schools, student associations and universities) and scouting new ones based on global talent acquisition needs (especially junior and entry-level profiles)
- Liaise with current partners and new ones to organize and coordinate in-house and external Employer Branding events with students, both off-line and digital/virtual (like Business Games, Challenges, Lectures, Workshops, Info-sessions, Business Projects, etc.).
- Work with internal team leads to identify ambassadors to be involved in campus events and drive outreach and branding efforts on-campus. Train campus ambassadors on key brand messages to deliver to students
- Improve the company Employer Brand digital presence for both owned and external channels like students Job Boards, Universities portals and blogs, student associations’ Social Media, etc. by proposing engaging contents and campaigns
- Assist with the development, design, and execution of Employer Branding Social Media campaigns to support global talent hiring and promote On-campus EB initiatives
- Create engaging content to boost our Employer Brand including Social Media posts, email campaigns, recruiting marketing materials, and more
• Recent graduate or in the final year of Master Degree in HR, Communication, Marketing or a related field.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English.
• Strong interest and good knowledge of Social Media management (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook), ability to create engaging contents
• Passionate about people and curious about workplace culture and the employee experience.
• Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in work product
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with changing priorities