In order to strengthen the communications expertise and operational support for external and internal communication activities for three respective departments (Digital & Innovation team, Marketing & Sales team and Personal & Home Service Activity), we are looking for an apprentice to work on diverse communication projects (global communication campaigns, webinars, content production, community engagement, social media posts ....). The apprenticeship will give a very diverse experience as well as an excellent learning opportunity around developing and deploying a 360° communications strategy in a large international corporation.
Sodexo - chaque jour, nos 470 000 collaborateurs font de Sodexo le leader mondial des Services de Qualité de Vie en prenant soin de nos clients dans 67 pays partout dans le monde.
Si vous êtes vous aussi animés par la même passion du service, alors n'hésitez plus et rejoignez les équipes du Groupe Sodexo !!
- Contribute to supporting our business priorities through communications in developing and deploying communications plans with a 360° approach (both internal and external) with clear objectives and impact measurement
- Support the in the communication initiatives, projects and campaigns by bringing creative input and content propositions to address our different audience groups: Provide support to develop and deliver communication plans, including relevant content and cadence
- Produce interesting and effective content for use across various internal/external communication channels (news stories, videos, communication toolkits, presentations, etc)
- Manage the production and logistics of internal events, such as webinars
- Provide support for external events and media interviews for ExCom members (interview briefs, press releases, press Q&As, etc)
- Be focused on measuring the impact of communications activities and produce KPI reports
-Communications background (Master 1)
-Excellent writing and editing skills (in both French and English )
- Good level of verbal communication skills in English
- An understanding of communication digital tools and a desire to push the boundaries when it comes to communication techniques
-Experience across various social media platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Teams, Forms, Streams, etc)
-Creative flair to deliver engaging communications
-Ability to work to tight deadlines and project mode
-Team player with excellent interpersonal and listening skills
-Self-motivated and problem solver
-Pro active team member capable of taking responsibility
1 year apprenticeship