With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our Forensic & AML team specializes in investigating money-laundering, fraud, corruption and complex accounting irregularities. Our range of services also includes asset recovery, the prevention of fraud and money laundering, forensic technology and business intelligence.
Your next challenge
- Reviewing and updating AML/KYC procedures and controls of Clients
- Reviewing KYC file and remediation programs for large international private banks and transfer agents
- Supporting KYC/AML Audit (AML reviews for annual statutory audits)
- Working with KYC/AML investigations and due diligence
- Providing your help with the development or improvement of AML compliance programs
- Gathering and analysing data in relation to patterns on misconduct or fraud, using Deloitte’s data management capabilities
- Understanding the mechanics of various analyses to support detection and prevention initiatives
- Developing your knowledge in Open Source INTelligence assignments (research using public records on natural or legal persons)
- Increasing your knowledge in fraud investigation and fraud risk management
- Learning about Common Reporting Standards and FATCA implementation and OFAC look-back reviews
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a Master's degree in finance, law or accountancy (Bac+4 or Bac+5)
- Have at least 2 to 4 years of experience in AML/CTF or Compliance or Business Intelligence or Forensic
- Demonstrate strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Show autonomy, you take ownership of work and ensure follow-up
- Present excellent communication skills, able to build strong team and client relationships
- Have a self-starter approach, keen to learn and build expertise
- Being fluent in English and German or French. Any other language is considered an asset
Education level: Master's Degree
Work experience: Less than 6 months
Start contract date: 24-08-21