With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our Risk Advisory team is specialized in a wide range of risk and capital management services for credit institutions, including designing value adding yet pragmatic solutions to meet regulatory requirements borne by the recent regulatory reforms (CRD IV, BRRD). We work in close collaboration with our clients to deliver customized and commensurate methodologies to help them identifying, assessing, measuring, mitigating and reporting on risks they face.
Your next challenge
- Designing and implementing credit risk management solutions for our banking clients, both locally and internationally
- Conducting modelling and/or, independent reviews and validation of credit risk models(PD,LGD, EAD ..) and related risk management processes
- Advising our clients on credit risk policies and frameworks
- Actively contributing to regulatory compliance projects (CRR/CRD IV and IFRS9) for banks and investment firms
- Relying on your knowledge, experience and communication skills to deliver outstanding quality services to clients
- Developing cohesive conclusions and participate in the report writing, analysis and presentation of results to clients
- Assist our clients in the preparation of Regulatory Reporting (COREP, FINREP ..)
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Be enrolled in a Master's degree in business administration, quantitative finance, mathematics, econometrics, Risk or related studies
- Have a previous experience in the financial sector (preferably banking) in the field of financial risk management. Consulting experience is an asset
- Have the knowledge of regulatory frameworks (Basel III/CRD IV, BRRD)
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team with a result-driven attitude
- Have excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess strong command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Be fluent in French and English
Education level: Master's Degree
Work experience: 6 months - 1 year
Start contract date: 01-01-22
Contract duration: From 6 to 12 months