With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
The evolving regulatory framework and the harmonisation of the financial markets in Europe significantly influence the business strategies and operating models of financial organisations.
Our Regulatory Watch team assists these organisations navigating this continuously evolving and increasingly demanding regulatory environment. We offer tailor-made solutions to our clients that gather expertise related to a wide range of regulatory topics such as sustainable finance, digital and cryptocurrencies, conduct and customer protection, risk and capital management, governance, capital markets and much more
Your next challenge
- Identifying new regulatory updates across several jurisdictions
- Assessing relevance of these publications for the specificities of our clients
- Advising clients on the impacts of the regulatory changes on their specific operating models and identify the potential existing gaps in their current set-ups
- Supporting clients in defining new business strategies (distribution, products, operational, etc.) based on market practices, future requirements, etc.
- Participating in translating directives and regulations into practical and pragmatic business requirements and solutions for our clients
- Coordinating with regulatory Subject Matter Expert on Regulatory Strategy assignments
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Be enrolled in final year of Bachelor or Master degree in Law or in Economics
- Show strong interest in regulatory matters for the financial industry (banks, investment management, insurance). Any existing knowledge of regulatory topics such as MiFID, PRIIPs, CRD, DORA, MAD, AIFMD, UCITS or EMIR is considered an asset
- Demonstrate excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mind-set
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Show an ability to adapt to different environments
- Have excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Be fluent in English. Any other language is considered an additional asset
Education level: Master's Degree
Work experience: Less than 6 months
Start contract date: 15-11-21