In the field of cyber and strategic risk, you support our clients with the strategic further development and with the optimisation and implementation of IT security and security technologies. Furthermore, you work in all sectors within the context of evaluation and control of risk factors and crisis situations which could jeopardise the market position and the strategy of companies and public bodies in the long term.
We are looking for motivated staff to join our cyber cloud teams at the Berlin, Dresden, Frankfurt (Main), Halle (Saale), Hamburg, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Mannheim, Stuttgart, Walldorf, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hanover, Munich and Nuremburg sites.
Exciting tasks await you
- Support in the development of solution concepts for cloud security issues
- Independent research & analysis activities
- Support in consultancy projects in the area of cloud and cyber
- Support in the further development of our range of products and services in the field of cloud security
- Preparation of presentation documents and evaluations by means of common tools (such as Excel and PowerPoint)
Your skill set
- Advanced studies in cyber security, (business) informatics or engineering and natural sciences with very good grades
- Very good MS Office user skills
- Good English and very good German skills
- A good understanding of and passion for cyber security and cloud technologies
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for solving complex problems
What you can expect from us
As a "Fair Company", we do not only offer you an appropriate remuneration. In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you the possibility to advance in the company and an international working environment. You will be entrusted with small work packages, which you will solve independently while your colleagues will be there to give you advice and assistance at any time. This way, you can apply your theoretical knowledge in practice.
When you should be available
As an intern, you are available immediately. As a student trainee, you work for us for approx. 20 hours per week; you can be flexible in your working hours. You can increase your weekly working time to up to 40 hours per week during the semester break.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte and will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?