Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
In your position as Junior Functional Analyst, you will interface between end-users and IT professionals in order to develop the Collateral Management products, to test them and to participate in their implementation.
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements submitted by end-users and the Product Management team
- Transforming business requirements into detailed user stories
- Producing, documenting, performing and validating test cases, both functional and technical, manual and automated
- Assisting business testers when performing their test cycles
- Working within a Scrum team
- Participating to production issues analysis and resolution
- Holder of a University degree preferably in IT, Finance or Economics, but any other degree will be considered
- Ideally, 2-3 years of work experience in a financial institution, or as functional analyst/tester
- Strong interest in Information Technology and Financial Markets
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Databases
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English