Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business - i.e. issuance, settlement and custody - for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
Quality Management & Digital Transformation (QM&DT) initiates and facilitates sustainable improvements to increase quality and efficiency mainly across the area Clearstream Global Operations. QM&DT combines tailored process improvement methodologies derived from lean management, Six Sigma and customer journey management with suitable technologies like robotics process automation (RPA), smart workflows and artificial intelligence.
We are looking for an Intern to support the QM&DT team in current Growth and Efficiency projects. As member of the team, you support high-impact projects designed to implement lean management and suitable technologies to improve business processes.
- Project support of our agile team for Lean Management and Digitization
- Support the team before and after Lean/Kaizen Workshops, including the organization of meetings and rooms, invitation of participants, preparation of flipcharts and rooms and compilation of photo-protocols
- Support, organise and track implementation projects (outcome of the Lean/Kaizen Workshops)
- Support the line management
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's Degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Competent handling of MS Office applications (in particular MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word)
- Experience working in consulting project environments or similar would be a strong asset
- Good analytical conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment independently and accurately
- Fluent in written and oral English is a must.
Start date: 1 October 2021
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English.