At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. In consulting we focus on management and business as well as performance improvement consulting. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us!
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As consultant in our CFO Excellence Program for the announced Europe West region (25 countries, US$4.65b revenues and 27,000 EY people), you will be part of our Finance teams in Munich, Frankfurt/Main, Berlin, Duesseldorf, Hamburg or Stuttgart combining work from client site, office and home. Our CFO Excellence program will prepare you as High Potential to advise the CFO and her team across all relevant fields of finance and accounting. The modular 18-months program combines 2-3 project engagements for leading international clients (one in EY Europe West countries abroad), with special trainings and/or digital certifications and partner level mentoring. You will grow and advise in at least two out of the three following areas:
- Digital Finance: designing and implementing digital technology tools (e.g. SAP, Microsoft, Tagetik, Blackline, High Radius) to automate finance
- Value & Performance Management: establishing Long-Term-Value and Performance Management concepts for the CFO to steer sustainable growth
- Global Business Services: building agile administrative functions through digital technology and global services centers
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Completed Bachelor- or Master-degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related fields among top 25% of your class
- Relevant internships for leading consulting firms or companies in the fields of finance, strategy or administration
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to set work priorities and complete work with minimal supervision
- Strong team player who likes to work with colleagues from diverse, international backgrounds
- Entrepreneurial mindset paired with strong communication skills in German and English, with French, Italian or Spanish a plus for EY Europe West
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
- Comprehensive training and development including as part of our EY Badges program or various digital learning platforms
- First-class career opportunities through individual support, strong global EY network and demanding project work utilizing pioneering technology
- Join a first-class global employer utilizing some of the most pioneering technology
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.