YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work-life-balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Business Consulting (BC). Here at BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at BC. Bring your expertise to one of our five departments in the areas of research & development, product supply, marketing & sales or corporate strategy & business transformation.
- Work as a member (m/f/d) of a consulting project team on strategy, portfolio, process or organizational topics
- Develop proposals for change together with the client and based on solid analysis through workshops, interviews and desk top research
- Manage workstreams (sub-projects) together with client teams
- Implement developed concepts together with project team
- Drive and implement change for improving everyday work
WHO YOU ARE
- Graduated with distinction from university in natural science, engineering, economics/business, organizational behavior/design or related field
- Depending on entry level first experience in management consulting and/or several years of corporate experience related to Bayer’s operation
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to deal with senior client management
- Empathic communication and the ability to drive implementation
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required, approx. 30%
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; German and a further language of advantag
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.