YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work-life-balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Business Consulting (BC). Here at BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at BC. Bring your expertise to one of our five departments in the areas of research & development, product supply, marketing & sales or corporate strategy & business transformation.
- Work as a project team member (m/f/d) on strategic, functional optimization or organizational consulting projects
- Develop proposals to maximize value for Bayer in collaboration with the client and based on solid analysis
- Manage workstreams (sub-projects) together with client teams
- Implement developed concepts together with project team
- Drive and implement change for improving everyday work
- Build strong client relationships and a sustainable network within the Bayer Group
- Support internal Business Consulting activities such as recruiting, training, knowledge development
WHO YOU ARE
- Graduated with distinction from university in natural science, engineering, economics/business or organizational behavior/design or related field
- Profound experience in management consulting and/or corporate experience related to Bayer’s operation
- International experience (study or internship abroad) and intercultural approach
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to deal with senior client management
- Ability to drive implementation paired with empathic communication
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Excellent command of English; German or a further language would be an advantage
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.