Summary of the activities
As part of a multicultural English-speaking team, you will contribute to programming software that facilitates journeys for millions of travellers every year. You will gain experience in Software Quality Engineering & Testing, increasing your knowledge and skills while contributing to your teams’ tasks.
During this experience
You will be part of a team that work out what users need.
Develop your technical skills and knowledge while participating to the development of software.
You may contribute to*:
- Defining and implementing the test strategy for a specific prototype or internal tool, in compliance with Amadeus standards
- Reviewing key projects deliverables like specifications
- Defining test requirements (functional or non-functional)
- Defining, designing, implementing and automating test cases
- Preparing test environment and test data, and executing the test cases
- Documenting software defects, tracking their resolution and validating the software fixes
- Providing reports and communication on test activities to your project stakeholders
- Providing input for the go/no-go for software promotion following test campaigns results
- Improving and maintaining your project’s automated regression tests repository
By applying now, you might get the chance to be part of innovative projects such as*:
- Facial recognition / Eye tracking application for hotels
- Chatbot, Artificial intelligence or Machine Learning solutions for user experience
- Technological productivity tools for e-commerce or streaming platforms
- Travellers profiling
- Cloud based projects
*The list of activities is not exhaustive and may vary according to the department and the team.
The ideal candidate
Is pursuing Bachelor/Master’s degree studies in Computer Science, or related technical field and has a good level of proficiency in English.
Knowledge and/or experience in Product Development Life Cycle, in agile methodologies environment, with strong interest in Software Quality Assurance and Testing topics. Passionate about detecting defects and delivering high quality software.
Experience with in one or more of the following test execution tools would be ideal:
- Selenium, Protractor, UFT, Qftest for UI testing
- SoapUI, postman for API testing
- Robotframework for keyword driven testing
If you have a strong analytical mindset, enjoy developing the best solutions for customers and are eager to learn everyday & evolve in a multicultural & challenging environment, apply now!
What we can offer you
- Join in one of the world’s top 10 software companies that never stops growing
- Impact millions of travellers from all around the globe by solving problems
- Constantly learn new skills and try new ideas with the best IT experts
- Be part of a multicultural team of 19,000 professionals and get the chance to master your English skills
- Blend in a great community of +200 international students and access a great place to network!
- Transportation reimbursement upon conditions
- Super activities provided by the “company committee” (CSE) with great offers from ski resort, spa, gym package, concerts to cinema and much more
- Showers convenience for the sport practitioners
- Have a support in relocation to Nice offices
The application process takes around 10 minutes to complete: create your candidate profile in our system, upload your resume & answer to few questions so we are ready to study your application!
If your application fits the mandatory requirements, you will have a prequalification call with the People & Culture department. If the interview is successful, your profile will be accessible to our hiring managers; they will be the next Amadeus representative to contact you.
Amadeus is both inclusive and accessible. Let us know if you have any specific needs so we can organize adaptations as needed.
If you are selected for the trainee or apprentice position, we will make you an offer in the next days through the Amadeus placement agreement.
Provide us with all the onboarding documents and agreement signed by all parties as soon as possible so you are ready to join us!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Do not hesitate to apply now!