Summary of the activities
Our vision is to enable business success through best-in-class information security for the travel industry. We help the business to secure our data, our technology, our processes and our people. Be part of this and helps us to create a safe environment for our customers and business partners.
During this experience
As apprentice in Security, you will have the opportunity to help the team to detect and manage security events. You will participate to drive security into our software and cloud-based products – to help us protect and reduce the Amadeus public attack surface.
As part of our Security Team, you will participate in several challenges:
Help the team to find the best strategies to monitor and protect systems, software, network, application, data…
- Help the team to identify and manage vulnerabilities according to Amadeus processes & follow-up on mitigation plans
- Help the team to ensure the system security needs are established and maintained for operations
The ideal candidate
As our ideal candidate, you are interested and passionate about security related topics, you are ready to expand your skillset. You are completing a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Computer Science or in Cyber Security and has a good level of proficiency in English.
It would be ideal to have a first knowledge or experience in incident management, reverse engineering, penetration testing and network security.
If you have a strong analytical mindset, enjoy developing the best solutions for customers, eager to learn everyday & evolve in a multicultural & challenging environment, apply now!
What we can offer you
- Join in one of the world’s top 10 software companies that never stops growing
- Impact millions of travellers from all around the globe by solving problems
- Constantly learn new skills and try new ideas with the best IT experts
- Be part of a multicultural team of 19,000 professionals and get the chance to master your English skills
- Blend in a great community of +200 international students and access a great place to network!
- Transportation reimbursement upon conditions
- Super activities provided by the “company committee” (CSE) with great offers from ski resort, spa, gym package, concerts to cinema and much more
- Showers convenience for the sport practitioners
- Have a support in relocation to Nice offices
The application process takes around 10 minutes to complete: create your candidate profile in our system, upload your resume & answer to few questions so we are ready to study your application!
If your application fits the mandatory requirements, you will have a prequalification call with the People & Culture department. If the interview is successful, your profile will be accessible to our hiring managers; they will be the next Amadeus representative to contact you.
Amadeus is both inclusive and accessible. Let us know if you have any specific needs so we can organize adaptations as needed.
If you are selected for the trainee or apprentice position, we will make you an offer in the next days through the Amadeus placement agreement.
Provide us with all the onboarding documents and agreement signed by all parties as soon as possible so you are ready to join us!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Do not hesitate to apply now!