Summary of the activities
Being part of one of our key topics to implement cloud-based solutions to our large-scale platforms (thousands of transactions per seconds). You will participate to optimize these solutions through Business Intelligence and Big Data, based on a high performance, distributed micro-services architecture and latest technologies to manage search, bookings, reservations, check-in and departure processes for all travellers. You will gain a first experience in cloud technologies, according to your studies and skills. You will participate to a multicultural English-speaking team. You will have the opportunity to learn and on the same time contribute to your teams’ tasks: development, integration, DevOps etc).
During this experience
You will have the opportunity to discover our applications, infrastructure and technologies that are built to handle massive growth and volume reliably and make material contributions to the tooling and services that power our technology.
You may contribute to*:
- plan, design and develop cloud-based applications, in accordance with company security guidelines.
- deploy and debug cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle Configure,
- scale open source software including: Docker, rkt, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Fluentd, Flannel, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Couchbase, Hadoop, etc.
*The list of activities is not exhaustive and may vary according to the department and the team.
The ideal candidate
Is pursuing Bachelor/Master’s degree studies in Computer Science, or related technical field and has a good level of proficiency in English.
A first-hand knowledge and/or experience in software development, in cloud deployment, and in some of the following technologies: C, C++ or Java, and Shell, Perl, GO or Python.
If you have a strong analytical mindset, enjoy developing the best solutions for customers, eager to learn everyday & evolve in a multicultural & challenging environment, apply now!
What we can offer you
- Join in one of the world’s top 10 software companies that never stops growing
- Impact millions of travellers from all around the globe by solving problems
- Constantly learn new skills and try new ideas with the best IT experts
- Be part of a multicultural team of 19,000 professionals and get the chance to master your English skills
- Blend in a great community of +200 international students and access a great place to network!
- Transportation reimbursement upon conditions
- Super activities provided by the “company committee” (CSE) with great offers from ski resort, spa, gym package, concerts to cinema and much more
- Showers convenience for the sport practitioners
- Have a support in relocation to Nice offices
The application process takes around 10 minutes to complete: create your candidate profile in our system, upload your resume & answer to few questions so we are ready to study your application!
If your application fits the mandatory requirements, you will have a prequalification call with the People & Culture department. If the interview is successful, your profile will be accessible to our hiring managers; they will be the next Amadeus representative to contact you.
Amadeus is both inclusive and accessible. Let us know if you have any specific needs so we can organize adaptations as needed.
If you are selected for the trainee or apprentice position, we will make you an offer in the next days through the Amadeus placement agreement.
Provide us with all the onboarding documents and agreement signed by all parties as soon as possible so you are ready to join us!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Do not hesitate to apply now!