Summary of the activities
Being part of a team where you will participate to build solutions to facilitate the journey for millions of travellers every year. You will gain a first experience in Data Science and/or Machine Learning, according to your studies and skills. You will participate to a multicultural English-speaking team. You will have the opportunity to learn and on the same time contribute to your teams’ tasks.
During this experience
You will have the opportunity to understand the Amadeus technical architecture and participate to the investigation of the most recent Big Data technologies to make Amadeus’ products even better and clarify the requirements with people in charge of the Product Definition.
You will also contribute to:
- the development, deployment and implementation of Big Data solution on Amadeus’ Business Intelligence Platform,
- the analysis of data,
- the transformation of a bulk of disorganized data into knowledge that can be consumed via the web,
- the deliver technical and functional documents and to the performance tests.
The ideal candidate
Is pursuing Bachelor/Master’s degree studies in Computer Science, Databases Management, Machine Learning, or related technical field, and has a good level of proficiency in English.
It would be ideal to have first-hand knowledge or experience in software development, database administration, Business Intelligence or machine learning and of some of the following technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Cloudera, Scala, Hive or Python, DashDB, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, and have heard about or worked with Agile methodologies.
If you have a strong analytical mindset, enjoy developing the best solutions for customers, eager to learn everyday & evolve in a multicultural & challenging environment, apply now!
What we can offer you
- Join in one of the world’s top 10 software companies that never stops growing
- Impact millions of travellers from all around the globe by solving problems
- Constantly learn new skills and try new ideas with the best IT experts
- Be part of a multicultural team of 19,000 professionals and get the chance to master your English skills
- Blend in a great community of +200 international students and access a great place to network!
- Transportation reimbursement upon conditions
- Super activities provided by the “company committee” (CSE) with great offers from ski resort, spa, gym package, concerts to cinema and much more
- Showers convenience for the sport practitioners
- Have a support in relocation to Nice offices
The application process takes around 10 minutes to complete: create your candidate profile in our system, upload your resume & answer to few questions so we are ready to study your application!
If your application fits the mandatory requirements, you will have a prequalification call with the People & Culture department. If the interview is successful, your profile will be accessible to our hiring managers; they will be the next Amadeus representative to contact you.
Amadeus is both inclusive and accessible. Let us know if you have any specific needs so we can organize adaptations as needed.
If you are selected for the trainee or apprentice position, we will make you an offer in the next days through the Amadeus placement agreement.
Provide us with all the onboarding documents and agreement signed by all parties as soon as possible so you are ready to join us!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Do not hesitate to apply now!