We’re looking for an intern to join our Benelux Customer Satisfaction team in Eindhoven.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, smart homes, offices, cities, and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As an intern in Services & Customer Contract Management, you'll be driving marketing communication projects to further accelerate our service business.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for customer satisfaction and sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- As the bridge between services execution and customer, you will develop, guide and lead execution of our Interact City upgrade program.
- You will facilitate customer communication, assess and upgrade existing deliverables, monitor the progress of the program, and improve effectiveness.
- Collect feedback from multiple customers and align capacity and timeline with the customer remote operating center (CROC).
- Contribute to the growth of Signify Lighting Services, the world’s largest smart lighting services supplier.
- You are in your 3rd or 4th year Master or Bachelor in Business Administration, Business Strategy, Marketing/Communication, Commercial Economics/Management
- You can work both self-guided as well as in a team
- You are commercially passionate, focusing on how we can succeed in business opportunities
- You’re great at creating and executing plans and have a passion for customer satisfaction
- You have basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You take initiative, are result passionate, and have a good eye for details
- You speak fluently Dutch & English
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring and coaching, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
As an intern, you will be part of the intern program in the Netherlands consisting of several events, trainings, and networking opportunities with your peer students. Join us and shine brighter together!
Who we are
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.
We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.