Are you looking for an internship and kick start your career in HR? Would you like to combine your studies with your gaining practical experience to give you an edge for your career? Then this might be the position for you!
Your future challenge:
- Maintaining of HR processes related to personnel administration;
- Reviewing, updating and optimization of HR procedures and policies;
- Maintaining of employee benefit systems;
- Maintaining and updating of data in the personnel administration and other HR systems;
- Support to the management and staff on queries relating to personnel administration or HR processes
What you need to bring to the role to succeed?
- Students interested in HR
- Active in students’ organizations or having first work experience
- Availability to work 30h per week
- Advanced English, and Polish or Spanish or German
What can you expect?
- 12 months of paid internship in a sustainability oriented supply chain leader
- Opportunity to learn about HR administration, contracts, Workday, cooperation with payroll, what employees ask HR about, as well as take part in wellbeing or employee engagement projects
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect
- Gaining experience in European oriented supply chain