As a Financial Product Analyst you will:
Perform NAV Analytics, portfolio valuation analytics and the other iNAV deliverables.
Research and analyze financial market data using premium financial data vendors such as Bloomberg, Reuters, or IHS Markit.
Produce internal and external client business presentation.
Collaborate with the Data&Analytics team on a daily basis to investigate on potential data quality issue.
Assist the Development and the Project Team on more specific tasks
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a university degree in either Finance, Economics or another quantitative subject.
- You display a good knowledge of financial instruments, such as equities, bonds or securitizations as well as of derivatives, such as futures/forwards, options or swaps.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel); programming capacities will be considered as an asset.
- You display a basic knowledge of the Investment Fund industry and especially the Luxembourgish environment.
- You are fluent in English; fluency in French or German will be considered as an asset.
- You have strong organizational skills and you are able to work efficiently, accurately and effectively in a multi-cultural team.
- You are a quick learner with a proactive attitude.