Team and responsibilities:
Our Regulatory Reporting team is dedicated to provide global asset managers and asset servicers across Europe with business solutions to comply with regulatory requirements, such as cross-border fund registration, fund tax calculation/certification, AIFMD reporting, KID/KIIDs, Priips reportings and KYD. For that, we have developed our own technology platforms, allowing our clients to focus on their core business.
If you enjoy working with a broad base of international clients, like to manipulate and analyze data, are curious about regulatory change, would like to have interactions with clients and internals teams (Risk management, Regulatory, IT…) we may have an interesting opportunity for you!
As part of our Fund reporting team you will:
- Work closely with Asset Servicers, Asset Managers and Investment Fund professionals and build trust-based relationships with them.
- Interact with national financial authorities when relevant.
- Take part of end-to-end report productions as well as new clients’ onboarding, from data collection and analysis to reports generation, as well as planning management.
- Collaborate with wide range of experts (IT, regulatory, change management, etc.) to ensure the regulatory compliance of our processes, accounting and client requirements and assist in the monitoring of regulatory changes.
- Perform regulatory watch, researches, analysis and identify strategic changes and impacts for our clients.
- Translate our clients’ needs into specifications for our IT team.
- Collaborate with the Fund Reporting management to define and implement improvement actions to guarantee high quality deliverables to clients and operation excellence at KPMG.
The perfect candidate:
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or similar.
- You have ideally a first experience in the investment funds industry.
- You have good knowledge of Excel and you are comfortable in dealing with data.
- You are Client & Solution oriented & have proactive and problem-solving approach.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are a strong team player and are capable to work under pressure.
- You are fluent in English. French or German being an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career and join a leading global advisory firm in a dynamic and international environment.
With us you will have a unique opportunity to boost your career. As We are committed to develop our people, you will have access to the very best training to allow you to continually upgrade your skills and the opportunity to maximize your potential.