This new role will contribute to the overall expansion of KPMG Luxembourg as we continue to expand our Best in Class service to our clients hence focusing on quality and digital solution.
To support its growth, KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients and communities. As a leading consulting firm, we know that our strength and capability is our people, their experiences, culture and background.
In an ever faster changing Tax environment, companies are facing complex and evolving Reporting and Tax Compliance obligations; we see the active management of tax issues and tax compliance requirements as a way for businesses to realize their full potential in an agile, efficient and progressive way. Our team assists clients to be up-to-date with every tax reporting requirements in Europe and more widely i.e. Asia and US.
Your role as an Adviser/Senior Adviser in Investor Fund Tax Reporting
As part of our team you will:
- Be able to analyse, understand and reconcile accounting data of investment funds coming from various systems from third parties
- Prepare detailed Tax reports following procedures and management instructions on a timely manner and agreed controls framework
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and be comfortable in creating strong relationships with clients
- Assist in regular Tax watch updates for the benefit of our clients
- Participate in designing and developing new features in our proprietary tools and implementation projects following internal control framework
- Coach and supervise more junior profiles
The perfect candidate is good at:
- Logical and analytical reasoning
- Dealing with numbers (Big Data model)
- Understanding accounting, audit, finance and macroeconomics (auditors, financial reporting expert, fund accountants are welcome)
- Paying attention to details
- Developing good Client relationship
- Sharing values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence and mutual respect in a collaborative environment
- Communicating effectively with senior team members and escalating any potential issues
- Acting as a team player willing to share experience through excellent communication skills
- Having a positive and passionate approach to your work and career
Ideally you will:
- Have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Have 1-3 years of experience in external - internal audit or compliance in the Banking or Asset Management sector, or a similar experience from working in a consultancy firm or Asset services company
- Have a very good command of MS Office (e.g. xlsx, ppt)
- Have a sound knowledge of fund accounting standards and principles
- Have technology and digitalization attractiveness
- Be fluent in English and any other language
If you share our values and vision, we will be delighted to welcome you on board! You will have a unique opportunity to fully exploit your potential and boost your career. We are committed to developing our people.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.