We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak!
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
Think big but start small. Following the lean methodology, papernest started by working with few real estate companies, asking them to entrust their clients so we can take care of all their moving processes. Doing this, we actually developed a B2B SaaS model within a B2C service ! Now, we’re working with 8 000 real estate players and 20 000 individuals in France. And since a few weeks, we work with BNP Paribas, helping their clients reduce their bills. That’s an additional 1800 agencies and 10 000 individuals.
You are expected to lead and scale a 50 international Inside Sales team for the Italian market. You will join young, vibrant, energetic yet successful teams and managers and to reach your goals, you will be supported with many marketing and product teams that already developed robust products, CRM, lead generation and processes.
Finally, as you’re embarking on this journey, you will become one of the main actors of this new european (global?) success story with an exponential growth opportunity !
Management of the French & UK Inside Sales department: 50 Inside Sales and 6 managers
- Strenghtenth of the team with intense recruiting efforts leveraging internal teams and your human skills.
- Management, animation, and evolution of your team.
- Bring your expertise, dynamism, charisma and leadership to create motivation in the teams.
- Help the team deepen their market knowledge to improve their sales discourse and relationship.
- Your client skills will enable you to manage more tricky client situations, leading by example.
Processes, Organization and continuous improvement
- Problem solve and define new processes to ensure they are well implemented at scale.
- Analyze in details the sub-teams scopes all along the customer lifecycle from the first pitch to the test.
- Propose improvements in Product, lead generation tools and processes ; driving the resulting change in inside sales practices.
Towards our Partners
- Maximize the revenue brought by our partners by improving the qualification of the leads they bring.
- Deeply analyze, understand client needs and ensure that the overall papernest organization delivers the best service in that respect.
- Be a leader, “inspiring” and maintaining a positive atmosphere.
- Develop all the relevant communication to the teams and carry out the communication yourself and your managers depending on the topics.
- Define specific, clear measurable, challenging yet achievable goals.
- Help managers and team develop concrete action plans to reach such goals.
- Follow closely team and managerial performances to drive the relevant improvements.
- Push existing training programs to position papernest as an emblematic company to learn sales skills and grow.
- Native level of French - fluent in English.
- 3- 7 years of experience in B2B Sales.
- Some historical management in daily team management and sales (you’ve done it before, at least for 2 years).
- Strategic vision, problem-solving capabilities, and process improvement skills.
- Ability to use CRM tools and develop automation/analyses to drive your teams and superior impact.
- Ability to make Product improvements based on synthesized client feedback.
- Sales capability, client and result oriented, negotiation, and communication skills.
2 profiles that we think might be a good fit:
- Sales manager in B2B Saas company where you demonstrated an ability to drive revenue growth, team dynamic, and organizational/process improvements skills.
- Top consulting companies experience complemented with operations/sales management experience enabling you to have both strategic vision / problem-solving skills and operational legitimacy.
- To have impact autonomy, and to tackle big challenges in a fast-growing startup with high ambitions for 2021!
- To work in a multicultural and international environment under Barcelona's sun.
- Health insurance.
- You will be empowered and responsible, which is fundamental for the development of the company.
- You will work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams.
- We like to share good times together: breakfasts, paper parties, and get together moments.
Yvon is our Head of Inside Sales. For over 15 years, he has been working to recruit the best sales teams for projects that are waiting to be developed. He embraces new challenges and knows how to keep calm, in fact, he is an extreme sport enthusiast and always has plenty of stories to share when he was hitchhiking around the globe! His goal is to lead you throughout this journey to make sure you get the best of yourself!
If this challenge is yours, we can't wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.