This is a unique opportunity for you to get introduced to the various Marketing responsibilities necessary to manage a brand on a Global Marketing level and in a B2B environment. Under the supervision of your tutor, you will support the team of International Product Managers of the Business Unit in their strategic projects and operational tasks.
Content of the mission:
- Business and competition watch: analyze and consolidate market data (market size, competitors, consumer trends, etc.)
- Take an active role in the development of new concepts/products: positioning, pricing, internal communication towards subsidiaries, external communication
- Product management: support brand positioning and existing product ranges growth.
- Development of sales tools: datasheets, documentation, brochures, social media content.
- Coordination of marketing projects: work in close collaboration with different departments of the company such as R&D, Market Research, Communication and PR
- Coordination of communication campaigns: develop material with external agencies, manage internal communication with subsidiaries all around the world.
- Educational background: Graduate or Undergraduate in Marketing, Business or related studies.
- Experience: at least one significant experience in Sales or Marketing. An international experience is an asset.
- Strong interest in the food industry.
- Well organized and able to cope with a dynamic and multi-project work environment.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset.
- Pro active and result-driven mindset.
- Interest in B2B marketing.
- Duration min 6 months to 1 year
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Starting date: January 2022
Why would you join Puratos ?
You will join a stable family business that has become an international market leader. You will be welcomed in a dynamic work environment where passion for innovation, team spirit and continuous improvement are part of our main priorities. You can expect to have a fascinating and full of learning internship in an atmosphere with open communication.