Dorset Software is a leading provider of innovative IT development services. We create and maintain custom-made IT systems for a range of high profile clients spanning multiple industries.
Working either in-house or at client sites across the UK, you'll be designing and developing the world-class solutions we deliver every day. You'll become proficient in a wide range of skills including cloud infrastructure, programming and testing. Through practical hands-on experience and ongoing training, you'll be continually expanding your knowledge and developing new skills.
Qualifications and skills
- At least a 2:1 undergraduate degree or a PhD in a STEM subject, plus an excellent academic background
- Excellent problem solving skills
- An ability to quickly adapt to new situations
- Brilliant interpersonal skills
- A passion for technology and motivation to quickly develop a wide range of development skills
- A willingness to travel and work at client sites across the UK
- Salary of £25,000 during training, rising to £28,000 on completion
- Regular salary reviews
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Flexible working hours and holiday provision
- A relaxed work environment
- Funding to study and obtain industry-recognised qualifications
- Job variety working with blue-chip and public sector clients on a number of unique projects
- Company pension scheme
- Regular subsidised sporting and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, with onsite bike parking and shower facilities
- An unlimited supply of chocolate biscuits, or fresh fruit for the health conscious!