We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Low/No-Code Manager !
Your role is to build and manage new applications with no-code tools in order to automate our processes and improve the entire customer experience.
To do this, you will :
- Develop, deliver, and maintain/support Low/No Code platforms
- Monitor performance & quality of service
- Develop a service line of Low/No code development solutions
- Create and test functional prototypes to reach the best possible customer experience
- Keep an eye on the best no-code / low code tools to implement for developing new functionalities
- You have at least 1 year experience in application development in a high-level language
- Previous experience on solutions architecture designs for small project to very large projects/environments
- Some knowledge on the Cloud technologies and Low code practices
- Good experience with DevOps practices (such as Docker, K8S)
- You are autonomous, rigorous and you are able to organise your work according to the objectives set
- Eager to learn, you are able to adapt to a constantly changing ecosystem
- You ask questions!
- You are demanding and constantly want to improve your work
- Working in a fast-growing start-up company is particularly motivating!
Why you should join us?
- A meaningful job, with impact on our daily life. Everyone's concerned! As we are working with green energy providers, we also have a positive environmental impact;
- A clear carrer path for both management and technical and multiple opportunity within and outside the tech team.
- A clear remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (depending on the profile);
- An amazing work environment in a building with a terrasse, big windows, chill rooms, free coffee and tea;
- Easily accessible to the office;
- Shower room, a place to park your bike;
- Shops and restaurants around;
- A great healthcare insurance (Alan);
- Internal events
- An initial call with Clara, from the recruitment team
- A meeting with Pierre-Julien, our CTO
- A technical test
- A meeting with a member of the team
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or code editor.