Our teams support, design, modernise and implement cloud services. They support our clients on their journey to the digital future. To be more specific, we support our clients with the implementation of their digitalisation strategies with current areas of focus such as connected car, IoT, Industry 4.0, digitalisation, automation as well as streaming analytics and cognitive computing.
We are looking for motivated staff to join our teams at the Dusseldorf, Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hanover and Munich sites.
Exciting tasks await you
You are part of our innovative team and support our IT transformation and digitalisation projects from design to implementation in one of the following areas of focus:
- Analysis of existing IT landscapes and development of technical target visions (target architecture)
- Implementation of cloud-native technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Requirements analysis of modernisation and integration projects
- Planning and management of our IT projects
- Helping to shape cloud & IT strategies
- Moderation of strategy, innovation, cloud or other project workshops
Moreover, you support our team with the ongoing further development of our services and contribute your own ideas and areas of focus!
eam in der kontinuierlichen Weiterentwicklung unserer Services und bringst eigene Ideen und Themenschwerpunkte ein!
Your skill set
- Very successfully completed Austrian HTL degree, bachelor's or master's degree with strong focus on IT, such as (business) informatics, industrial engineering, mathematics or physics, or equivalent education/training/experience
- You show strong motivation and interest in sophisticated IT consultancy and technically challenging and ever-changing issues in the era of digitalisation
- You have already gained your first experience in the world of IT during your studies or internship, e.g. in programming, databases, APIs, cloud technologies, operating systems, agile methodologies
- Confident and self-assured communication and presentation skills
- You are a team player and like working in international teams
- Strongly proactive behaviour, a structured working method and high empathy for the needs of our clients
- Flexible thinking under new framework conditions and strong willingness to travel
- You have very good written and spoken German (at least C2) and English skills
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
You are more interested in a career in our Austrian offices? Please click here.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte and will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?