The Talent Team is responsible for the sourcing, screening and recruitment of graduates into mthrees Alumni (Graduate) programme. The Emerging Talent Recruiter is a member of the talent team responsible for all the processes within the recruitment department.
How you will make an impact
- Be responsible for the recruitment of constant, high quality and readily available candidates for mthree's global graduate offering for regions including UK, Europe and APAC
- Manage end-to-end recruitment of junior, graduate-level roles. Including sourcing and headhunting candidates, bringing them through the assessment stages and interviewing,
- Source, screen and evaluate candidates for our clients (both UK and global).
- Conduct and coordinate interviews.
- Build strong relationships with candidates through regular contact by telephone and email.
- Maintain a professional image of the Company by providing a professional service to all candidates.
- Build a pool of candidates across all disciplines (predominately technology) and locations.
- Ensure the internal candidate database is fully up to date at all times and complete for reporting purposes.
- Deliver and exceed your targets.
- Record all relevant activity on mthree's internal systems.
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company's headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.
What we are looking for
We are looking for people who
- Understand recruitment.
- Are driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment.
- Are willing to go above and beyond in order to hit personal and team quarterly targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence candidates.
- Ability to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
- Team player.
- Good academic track record at GCSE and A-Level.
- Volume recruitment (desirable)
- Have knowledge of technology recruitment. (desirable)
- Have experience hiring graduates into organisations. (desirable)
- Have recruitment experience in Europe and/or APAC. (desirable)