A highly unique role has arisen for a business-minded Trainee Executive Assistant here at Bluetree Group, a multi award-winning manufacturing business. This really is an incredible opportunity for a highly capable and committed individual to join our most Senior Directors team whilst being exposed to the workings of a rapidly expanding and innovative business.
Working directly with the two founding directors of the business and their executive assistant you will be an integral part of the team, shouldering high levels of responsibility whilst offering an exceptional level of support. The directors are looking for someone who is bright, analytical, trustworthy and ultimately has a desire to learn. It is vital that you are confident working with numbers and Excel.
What will the role involve?
The predominant aim of this role is to enable the Directors to be as effective as possible by freeing up their time and helping to organise their workloads. This will mean that in some instances you will need to take complete ownership of areas and lead projects, in others you will be working closely with the Directors. Due to this, you will need to be able to work independently and use your own initiative, although your journey with Bluetree will start with the necessary training to give you the foundation that you need.
You will be a true right hand to the Directors and will have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst still working with precision and a high level of attention to detail. Always one step ahead your incredible organisational skills will ensure you succeed in this fast-paced role.
What will a typical day look like?
- 9:00 Grab a coffee and catch up with our MD to organise next month's off-site event
- 9:30 Review an important business contract before sending to our E-Commerce Director to sign off
- 10:30 Attend this week's board meeting
- 12:00 Research an internal project and put together a report to send to the board
- 13:00 Grab some lunch with the team and enjoy a short break
- 13:30 Catch up on both director's email inboxes and calendars to ensure everything is up to date
- 14:00 Analyse some data ahead of this afternoons project meeting
- 15:00 Meet with the project team
- 16:00 Prepare and circulate the agenda and slides for next week's 0perations meeting
- 17:30 Time to go home
- Basic salary of £22,500-£25,000 depending on experience
- 09:00 - 17:30: with flexible working hours (10:00 - 16:00 core hours)
- Hybrid approach to working from home and office based - it is anticipated that this role will require a minimum of 2-3 days a week in the office.
- Benefits package which increases with length of service
What we are looking for
- Impeccable organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A fantastic team worker, able to work alongside people at all levels in the business and confidently lead projects
- Analytical and confident working with data
- Highly motivated and driven
- Strong research skills
- A proactive and quick thinker, able to develop innovative solutions to problems
- High levels of flexibility
- Confident decision maker
- Motivated, enthusiastic and hard working