As the UK's No.1 Educational Publisher, CGP sells close to 12 million educational books and products each year and right now our Sales & Marketing department is busier than ever. With our biggest-ever number of launch campaigns, exciting retail growth plans, plus shows and exhibitions back on, we're looking for a new recruit to help us keep the momentum going!
So what will the role involve? As a Sales & Marketing Executive, you could:
- Manage product launches - including product naming, branding and metadata optimisation, pricing, campaign planning and sales forecasts
- Devise campaign activities to grow sales of existing ranges - to all customer types including bookshops, online retailers and school accounts
- Work with in-house design and copywriting teams to plan and create exceptional marketing materials and content (print, internal and external web, and email)
- Take responsibility for targeted sales growth projects in a variety of sales channels
- Organise and run exhibitions, attend education or trade shows, and meet with key retail account holders
What we are looking for
- A graduate with a degree from a top university, you'll (ideally) have some marketing experience already.
- Flexible and positive, you'll enjoy working with people at all levels.
- Commercially driven - able to identify opportunities and offer great ideas to help our sales grow
- A confident communicator with colleagues within the company and important external contacts
- Excellent with numbers and comfortable analysing data
- Creative with a critical eye to know what looks good
- Highly organised, with the ability to juggle several projects at once and manage your own time
- A self-starter who's able to take the initiative and solve problems independently
- Self-aware - happy to listen to other people's views and take feedback positively