CHASE is the UK's largest independent provider of sales and nursing staff to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries has a great opportunity to work within both the recruitment and project operations departments.
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic intern to support our team to complete a number of important projects including:
A large-scale health and safety project
- Removing and replacing all the current policies with revisions for each member of staff via our HR portal.
- Supporting management with the revision of our company handbook and its subsequent replacement on our HR portal
- Role involves supporting head office, field based commercial, nurse and clinical teams
A graduate candidate review project
- Map/track previous CHASE Graduate Academy candidates
- Assistance with updating of CHASE Graduate Academy alumni
In return you will receive on the job training with an opportunity to work with senior managers across different business units. There will be potential for additional responsibility and further development for the right candidate.
Contract: five days a week for an initial three months.
What we are looking for
- Respect and Integrity for self and others
- Attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated, ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work with and communicate with key staff across different business units
- IT literate with experience of working with different systems