This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in a fast growing global manufacturing company within the processing industry. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a wide range of areas within the business and is ideal for someone with an engineering background looking to start a career in a commercial environment.
The primary focus of this diverse role is to provide technical and sales support to our offshore subsidiaries. You will be the main communication channel between head office and the sales subsidiaries. This will involve handling projects from the initial quote right through to delivering the product to the end customer. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to assist with customer material trials, new product testing and new business development initiatives.
If you are looking to start a career in a commercial environment, then this is the role for you.
What we are looking for
- A mechanical engineering background and qualified up to degree level is preferable.
- Competent in understanding engineering drawings
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially orientated
- Good organisational skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to think out of the box
- Open minded and willing to learn