Within our unit Agricultural Solutions Expert Services you will help enhancing the global supply chain performance of BASFs Agricultural Solutions segment.
- You take care of the development and deployment of digital solutions to increase the transparency on our supply chains.
- You are responsible for extending our data with additional sources of information when needed and enhancing data collection procedures by data mining, using state-of-the-art methods.
- Moreover, you process, cleanse as well as verify the integrity of data, do ad-hoc analysis and present the results in a clear manner.
- In your daily work you create automated analyses, dashboards and reports and detect outliers as well as anomalies in the data.
- degree in (business) informatics
- sound knowledge of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- good understanding of databases, data visualization tools such as Tableau and common data science toolkits
- experience in scripting, programming and applied statistics
- excellent communication skills in German and English and ability to keep an eye on your customers' needs
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Ms. Ayse Uzun, Tel.:+49 30-2005 59677
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.