At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. With our Assurance Services, we strengthen public confidence in global capital markets and promote sustainable growth. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us!
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As part of our Forensic & Integrity Services team in Frankfurt/Main, Duesseldorf, Munich, Stuttgart, Cologne, Berlin or Hamburg, you will tackle corporate crime and protect the values and reputation of our national and international clients. You will take on a wide variety of tasks:
- Conducting fraud and compliance risk analyses as well as designing, implementing and auditing compliance and integrity management systems
- Conduct domestic and international compliance audits and assist in the development of new solutions to expand our service portfolio
- Supporting privacy and data protection implementation and compliance projects, including assessing privacy and data protection risks and GDPR compliance requirements
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Degree in law or a comparable course of study, ideally with a focus on regulations, business or privacy law
- Interest in compliance-relevant topics and ideally initial experience in this area and in data protection
- Committed team player with a high sense of responsibility and willingness to travel
- High affinity for numbers and analytical thinking as well as confident handling of common IT applications
- Very good communication skills in German and English
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
- Exciting areas of responsibility at various clients, agile working methods and scope to put innovative ideas into practice
- First-class development and career advancement opportunities
- Diversity and equal opportunities as well as an open corporate culture
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply now online using our job portal: www.de.ey.com/karriere.
Our Recruitment Team will be happy to answer your questions at: +49 6196 996 10005.
Leave the next step with us: We’ll review your experience and qualifications to see if they match our current needs. If so, we will invite you to an interview. We’ll be in contact with you soon after to let you know if you’ve secured a role with us. If you have any questions, we'll be happy to help, and finally, we'll give you a warm welcome!