Within the "Clients" Department, and under the responsibility of the Clients Director, the alternant Clients Department is responsible for taking on projects aimed at supporting the Clients Department main activities.
He will provide support to Strategic Account Managers and Senior Key Account Managers in the monitoring of the Veolia main accounts. He will respond to requests for information from the Business Units by helping them on a day-to-day basis in order to structure the development of the accounts. He will have full responsibility for the Customers platform.
Main activities :
- Lead specific projects necessary for the development of Accounts (case studies, references, offers,...)
- Provide support to the BU's to help them in their local market development approach
- Monitor the development of Strategic Accounts and Global Key Accounts with the SAM's and the SKAD's involved in order to measure the performance of customers development and growth (performance reviews preparation)
- Compile information from general studies/ BU's, ...and identify / communicate on different supports
- Have full responsibility for the Customers platform.
We offer a 12-month work-study contract (apprenticeship or professionalization) for the beginning of September 2021.
Please send us your CV, cover letter, training program and specify your work-study schedule.
Complete applications will be given priority.
Profil recherché - Compétences requises
You are a Master 2 in business or development
Agile and flexible, good communication, business oriented- profile for impact and success
Listening skills, good relationship and leadership to manage coordination, autonomy