Veolia group aims to be the benchmark company for ecological transformation. With nearly 179,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy management. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and replenish them.
Veolia Germany is looking for a Coordinator Innovation Project. You will actively work on exciting, innovative projects in the field of circular economy and support the development and implementation of new business models.
You will be intensively prepared for a responsible job in the field of project management and already take over clearly defined sub-projects on your own responsibility
- Educational background: You have successfully completed your (dual) studies or comparable training (e.g. industrial engineering, innovation management)
- Previous experience: You have demonstrated entrepreneurial thinking and action in internships or initial work experience (ideally in the field of innovation and/or project management)
- Skills: A strong commitment and willingness to learn, conscientiousness and reliability characterize you
- Languages: You speak fluent German and English (knowledge of French an advantage)
- Other : Strong communication skills as well as confident and good manners are a matter of course for you
Length of the assignment: 18 months
Location: Grünbach/Bockhorn ( 45km from Munich)
Type of contract : VIE