We believe in understanding students and partnering with employers, universities, schools and other technology providers.
It's about students finding the right role and employers finding the most suitable candidates. But its more than that - it's about helping young people discover options, develop and build confidence.
Cibyl is the market research consultancy within GTI that specialises in helping leading UK employers understand the school and university space - our insight has a direct impact on their early talent recruitment strategies and campaigns. Cibyl is a fast-paced dynamic business, growing at 20-25% annually. We are continuously innovating our products, services and presentations to serve an even bigger set of customers, expand into adjacent markets and continue to deliver new and exciting bespoke projects.
Support the research team with all operational activities, with a primary focus on data analysis. Your role is to ensure all stages of our research process are running smoothly, from designing and programming surveys to data analysis and visualisation. You will be primarily working on our three nationwide annual surveys based in the UK and Ireland. You will work in a close partnership with the Head of Research.
- Supporting on the analysis and research processes of key Cibyl products
- Designing, proofing and programming questionnaires
- Client support and account management
- Cleansing and analysing quantitative datasets
- Supporting with client report delivery in PPT, including data visualisation
- Any additional tasks required to support the research team
Helping clients (employers) understanding their target audience - school leavers or university graduates - using syndicated or bespoke research projects.
You're a hardworking independent individual motivated by solving problems, with some experience working with quantitative data and interested in a career in market or social research. You're highly analytical, have excellent attention to detail and are very organised with the ability to work well under pressure as part of a team. You're interested in understanding perceptions and motivations of young people as well as the leading employers in the UK - in other words, bridging the gap between education and employment.
Work Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Good understanding of the MS Office packages, particularly Excel and PowerPoint - essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - essential
- Strong quantitative data analysis skills & experience in data analysis - essential
- Experience of using SPSS/Q / Tableau or other analysis software - desirable
- 6 to 12 months experience in data analysis, social/ market research, or related - desirable
- Knowledge of quantitative methodologies - desirable
- Qualitative data analysis skills - desirable
- Data visualisation skills - desirable
- Experience of working with clients - desirable
- Permanent role - 37.5 hours per week between Monday to Friday 9.00 - 5.30pm
- 3-month probationary period
- Benefits package: 5% Contributory Pension, initial 25 day's holiday, enhanced maternity/paternity policies, life assurance scheme