Vantage Point is a leading Consultancy Firm who has built successful relationships with our clients from Europe and North Americas top Investment Banks, Buy-Side Financial Services Business (Hedge Funds, Asset & Wealth Management), and Brokers. Our areas of specialism include Process Engineering, Data Operations, Front-Back Office Operations, Regulatory Compliance, and Risk.
With a growing client base, Vantage Point is looking to hire Graduate Consultants for our next 4-week Simul8 Training Academy. The academy will expand your knowledge within the financial markets industry, as well as improve on your presentation, teamwork, and personal branding skills so you are equipped to perform on our client site.
Once you have completed the training, you will then be placed on one of our client sites. You will be working on a client site that will be remotely based for now, with candidates to be based in London or Belfast as lockdown measures ease.
Your role will be varied, and you will receive excellent experience working on projects within the world's leading companies. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to start a career in Consulting.
We are hiring for consultants in both London and Belfast. When you apply, please specify which location you are interested in.
What We are Offering
- Award-winning training in technical and soft skills in our "Simul8 Training Academy", where you will learn how to effectively perform the role of a Graduate Consultant in a supportive environment
- Dedication to your career development journey and mentorship throughout your career
- A dynamic and exciting environment where you will be fully supported to ensure your success
- Opportunity to work with world-leading organisations
- A fantastic starting point for a career within the Banking and Finance industry
- Graduate from a Business/Finance/Numerical based discipline
- Desire to work within Consulting/Financial Services
- Ambitious individuals who are keen to develop their careers in a supportive environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Can develop warm client relationships
- Growth Mindset and a passion for learning
- Eligibility to work in the UK