Would you like to gain insight on what it means to put the client at the heart of everything? We are now looking for an intern (12 months period, in Lisbon) to support our Client Relationship Services Department. This is a great opportunity for you to be part of an international team which embodies a making it possible attitude with a special aptitude for trouble-shooting and finding solutions.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the centre for investment management in the Nordea Group and in the Asset & Wealth Management division. NAM is the largest asset manager in the Nordics with the vision of being a leading European Asset Manager. We want to do this by delivering returns with responsibility. We meet customer demands and guide our customers in the right direction in asset selection while ensuring prudent ESG practices. NAM has around 900 employees and more than 475 Nordic and international institutional clients.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Client Relationship Services Department! We strive to deliver high-quality client service to our prospects and existing customers. As an intern within our Client Relationship Services Support Team, you’ll play a valuable role in supporting the set-up of events:
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing proactive and accurate service to the entire team
- Cross border coordination of conference calls as well as physical/digital events including webinars, roadshows, on-site visits to our Copenhagen premises and pan-european events
- Communicating with various stakeholders across the entire organisation as well as with our external partners to organise events
- Working on a daily basis with our CRM system (Salesforce) that is actively used to organise events and follow-up on the progress of the event set-up
- Prepare, edit and proofread agendas
You’ll join our multi-cultural team that is composed of 25 team members. Following a hub and spoke model, our client servicing functions are centralised in Luxembourg and Portugal for our activities in Europe (ex. Nordic Region) and Latin America.
The role is based in Lisbon, where we have recently opened our new operational hub and where four team members are already located.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
- You are a self-starter that pays attention to details, processes or steps leading to accomplishment of the tasks, looking for ways to improve quality and efficiency
- You are hard-working, motivated, stress resistant, have a “making it possible” attitude and enjoy working in an international, exciting environment
- You are comfortable to discuss work with stakeholders of different seniority levels across the value chain
Your experience and background:
- You have first class communication, organizational, time management and coordination skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of Salesforce would be relevant
- Languages: solid English and Italian skills both spoken and written.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than the 18 09 2021. Please note the position might be filled before the application deadline.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at supporting our customers and communities. So please come as you are.