Technical Operations Assistant (M/F) - Internship
- Based in: Paris
- Team: Marketing Operations
- Contract: Internship
- Start date: Asap
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged, rewarded and inspired? Come and join Dolead, one of the top lead generation companies. We help advertisers drive more sales using our lead generation technology at scale.
As the Technical Operations Assistant, you will be responsible for the technical success of the delivery of leads from Dolead to our partners. This focused mission contains many components and is critical to Dolead’s “Leads as a-Service” model.
- Establish technical API connections for all new clients
- Review API documentation for each new client and determine the best process for execution
- Coordinate between the technical team and the client to program and test the API connection. In the case of error, identify the problem and correct the API connection
- In some cases, program and test the API connection yourself
- Work with the Marketing Operations Project Managers to time the API connection with the correct campaign launch date
- Monitor lead delivery, identify and fix any technical bugs
- Regularly review API connection errors to identify bugs or problems
- In the case of an identified error, investigate the problem. Coordinate with either the client or sales team to resolve the issue
- Respond to internal stakeholders to answer questions, and investigate technical concerns
- Claim and review technical tickets submitted by Account Managers and other team members. Investigate the issues presented, and work to resolve the problem or error
- Proactively monitor key metrics to identify any potential technical errors, resolve them and optimize lead deliverability
- Maintain diligent account administration
- Set up each new client in the Dolead system as well as the correct lead delivery schedule for each client
- Update correct client details and schedule as necessary (at the request of client or account managers)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Detail oriented and curious individual
- You love to investigate problems and learn new things
- You have technical API experience including systems such as Zapier or Postman or you are ready to have fast self-training on that.
- You have general knowledge on Programming tools and methodology (ideally Python, Github, API connections). An additional experience on A/B tests is appreciated
- Comfortable working across multiple systems
- Proactive problem solver
- You know how to translate technical concepts for non-technical stakeholders
- Looking for a fast-paced & international environment: you have enjoyed working in English in a previous experience
- You share Dolead’s Corporate Values
KPIs - How will you measure your success?
- Response times for technical tickets
- Billable Rate (with a secondary KPI of Net Revenue)
- Execution timeline of new API setup
Why Dolead ?
Dolead is a leader in lead generation. Dolead is above all an international and dynamic team of hard-working & hard-playing people. We have a strong start-up culture and values. We offer comprehensive benefits including competitive compensation, time-offs, health insurance, lunch vouchers.
You’ve heard of start-ups that scale up, haven’t you ? You could be part of this great adventure!
Recognized as a Great Company