With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
As part of our corporate and international tax practice we have a strong TP team advising client on TP policies / TP documentation TP aspects of structuring operations. Our team also guides and implements innovative TP solutions. They deal with all types of TP issues with a strong focus on financial transactions.
We are looking for a trainee to support the team. Start date between November 2021 and January 2022 ideally.
- Joining one of our specialized teams dealing with international tax matters and Transfer Pricing (financial services, funds, corporate multinational, M&A, alternative investment: PE/RE/HF)
- Performing benchmarking, draft TP reports and APA's to Private Equity and Real Estate Funds and International Groups
- Implementing TP solutions and strategies for tax efficient structures
- Developing your understanding of local or domestic TP and penalty rules as well as transfer pricing principles
- Building strong relationship both with our clients and with our powerful worldwide network
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Soon Graduated from university in Economics / Law / Tax Law / Business Law
- Demonstrate a real interest for Transfer Pricing. A first experience is considered as an asset
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, your flexibility, your team spirit, your dynamism and your eagerness for learning and evolving
- Are ready to commit yourself fully and to share your know-how within a young and multicultural team
- Speak English fluently. French and/or German would be considered as an asset
- Are MS-Office software literate
Education level: Master's Degree
Work experience: Less than 6 months
Start contract date: 26-08-21
Contract duration: From 6 to 12 months