Danone is a large, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with market leading brands across four divisions: Essential Dairy and Plant Based Products, Waters, Specialised Nutrition and Medical Nutrition. Specialised Nutrition offers nutritional solutions with the shared goal of improving the health and well-being of vulnerable individuals, from the first day of pregnancy into old age. Danone Nutricia Wexford are a fast-paced, dynamic manufacturing organisation, where no two days are the same. We are looking for high calibre, dedicated and experienced personnel to complement our existing workforce.
We are currently recruiting talent for a Post-Graduate / VIE Supply Chain Analyst position in our Supply Chain department. This is a one-year, fixed-term contract role to be filled as soon as possible. If you have a Master’s Degree and you have knowledge of, or experience in, data science and visualisation, this may be the opportunity for you. In return you will receive the support and guidance to personally develop and shape your career whilst contributing to the performance of the business.
The Job: What Can You Expect?
- Design and maintain data model for supply chain, ensuring data quality and accuracy.
- Model information from complex data sources to deliver business insights, using powerful data warehouses and company information systems (integrating data from ERP, WMS, Quality, etc.)
- Define use cases in collaboration with stakeholders and lead projects to automate processes and improve decision-making through KPIs and data visualization.
- Collaborate with local and regional IT to drive the factory data transformation and support the migration to the new Danone global IT environment.
- Explore advanced analytics solutions using machine learning concepts and identify opportunities to integrate more data from external partners such as hauliers or suppliers (EDIs, APIs, etc.)
- Freedom to explore solutions in line with Danone guidelines.
Ideal Candidate: What Are We Looking For?
- Master’s degree preferably in supply chain management, computer sciences or mathematics.
- Solid knowledge of data science languages (SQL, Python) and data visualization tools (PowerBI).
- Good knowledge of data warehousing concepts an advantage.
- Team-oriented and open-minded .
- Ability to work with all levels in an organisation.
- English language fluency, written and spoken, essential.
- Candidate must be willing and eligible to work the hours of 08:00 to 16:30, Monday to Friday.
V.I.E. Contract requirements :
- You are a European Union citizen (except Ireland)
- You are less than 29 years old
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Blédina, Evian, et Actimel, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Ensuring an inclusive working culture that is accessible to all is important to us. We therefore support flexible ways of working wherever possible. Please let us know in your application if and how you would like to explore flexible working for this position.
Danone Nutricia Wexford is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please note, owing to the high volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.