One of the most challenging goals at Amenitiz is to keep our clients super happy from our very first interaction.
As part of the Customer Integration team, you will be in charge of the production and installation of our client’s new websites. The main objective of this job is to properly understand the vision and wishes of our clients and translate them into award-winning websites!
As a Customer Integration Intern at Amenitiz you will:
- Be part of an amazing team of people, working closely with your team leader, and delivering the best service possible in the french market.
- Act as our customer’s trusted point of contact, while having a direct impact on our customer satisfaction, product adoption, and customer lifetime value.
- Gather customers’ information and preferences for the creation of their website in order to create and design the clients’ website accordingly.
- Support customers to improve their rankings on search engines to attract and convert more guests.
- Collect clients' feedback post-onboarding for continuous improvement.
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction by finding and analyzing relevant information to insert on their website
- Proactively look for ways to optimize our current processes, and help us save time that would be better spent helping clients.
We are looking for a Customer Integration Intern with:
- Outstanding communication skills both spoken and written in French and English (Italian is a plus).
- Customer orientation and the ability to adapt to each client and provide a personalized experience.
- Empathy is one of your strongest skills, you are able to put yourself in the customer's shoes and actively handle their requests.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills, you are a natural problem solver and are not afraid to think outside the box for solutions.
- A creative perspective and a proactive approach.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Barcelona
- Key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- Young and international environment (10+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Via Laietana)
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en