We are scaling fast, looking for new great additions to our teams, building new processes, launching new markets, and more.
We are looking for a curious and hands-on profile to provide support to the whole people function mainly on People Operations and Talent Acquisition.
- Follow up recruitment processes, coordinate interviews, and ensure quality in our Applicant Tracking System with clear pipelines, feedbacks and comments.
- Regularly update our job posts on every channel.
- Support our new hires' experience before, during, and after their arrival.
- Collect data from several data points to keep updated reports on KPI’s.
What do we expect from you?:
- You leverage on strong organization skills, are passionate about people, and always push to go the extra mile when providing service to others.
- You are discreet and trustworthy: you will often find yourself managing confidential information.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English/French.
- You are flexible, highly adaptable, and a fast learner.
- You are proactive and ready to jump into action.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Barcelona
- Key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- Young and international environment (10+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Via Laietana)
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en