Our platform was built to make hoteliers' lives easier to manage and help them grow their businesses. Design plays a key role in helping our customers become active users, get everything out of our product, and fall in love with it.
We're looking for a motivated Product Designer (UX-UI), with the main mission of learning everything there is to know about our users and prospects, to help us tweak our platform design and work on new features that improve our user experience. We count on this role to help us leverage our way of working with new methodologies and tools.
We will expect you to:
- Champion a user-centered approach to new features and product improvements, bringing experience with different Research tools and practices (A/B testing, Card sorting, heatmaps, etc).
- Refer to data and product tools to help inform your decision-making process.
- Iterate on your designs based on constructive feedback from users or the team.
- Confidently communicate your ideas and thinking to the wider team becoming an influential player in what and how we build our product.
- Make our product visual design delightful through strong UI skills (We are currently working with Figma)
- Build upon established patterns and maintain a scalable design system.
- Actively participate in our recruiting efforts to build the Design team (you get to choose your future teammates!)
- You are fluent in English, both writing and speaking.
- 4+ years of experience designing products across web and mobile.
- Strong communication skills.
- An ability to wear multiple hats and take on new challenges—we are still a small company, but with great ambitions.
- A strong understanding of UX principles, methodologies and best practices.
- A track record of applying design thinking to real-world business problems.
- Experience with research and conducting user interviews.
- Extensive knowledge and experience designing in Figma.
- Experience designing and working with Design Systems.
Nice to Have:
Having worked in fast-paced start-ups or SaaS companies.
Hospitality industry experience would be a major plus.
Speaking fluently French or Italian (to assist with research in key markets).
What do we offer?
- The autonomy to do great work and influence design at a fast-growing company.
- Office located in the center of Barcelona (Via Laietana 33).
- An amazing working environment where you will have a real impact and get your voice heard..
- The possibility to help build the team you are part of
- Flexible working hours
- Ideally 3 days per week work-office and 2 days remote
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health insurance
- 23 days of vacation per year
Do you feel identified? Well, what are you waiting for, we want to meet you