Amenitiz is growing fast, and we’re looking for a motivated Senior Product Manager to help us grow our stellar product.
As a Senior Product Manager at Amenitiz you will:
- Work within your squad to provide our hoteliers with the most intuitive and seamless solution they have ever seen
- Collaborate with stakeholders, and our customers to understand current pain points, anticipate upcoming issues and define initiatives to take our product to the next level.
- Help drive the product strategy and roadmap as well as prioritise, monitor, and measure the outcome of what your team builds.
- Be responsible for defining requirements, overseeing execution, and owning the success metrics of all your product initiatives.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that is:
- Passionate about his job and product culture in general
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment. You can adapt to any situation and take it with a smile
- User-focused: Your main concern is bringing the best experience to your users.
- A “get things done” mindset. You are highly organized, able to make thoughtful but quick decisions, and apply them in an efficient manner. “Analysis paralysis” is not part of your vocabulary.
- Great communication skills in English both written and oral. You are able to communicate and collaborate efficiently with your team, the other product teams, and all relevant stakeholders.
- Grit and resilience. You understand that no company is born successful, it takes hard work, making a lot of mistakes, and learning from them. You can persevere through the unknown, have infinite patience, and consider tenacity to be one of your best quality. You own up to your mistakes and are great at finding ways to fix them and/or not reproduce them again.
Nice to have:
- You have previously worked in the hospitality industry
- Ability to thrive in an ever-evolving fast-paced environment
- Independent: You don't need hand-holding to get things done but know when to ask for help.
- Comfortable working outside of your comfort zone when you have to.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Via Laietana)
- Great career development opportunities, build your career with us!
- We offer a competitive salary package
- You will receive an unlimited contract as well as our private health insurance provider, Alan
- You will be able to work from home 2 days per week
- 23 vacation days annually